Get more business and look the business with Pocket Landline from Orange.
Orange Landline for Business
Orange Landline for Business lets you combine your mobile and fixed line accounts, so you've got just one provider (that's us, of course) for both services.
- highly competitive rates, especially to mobiles
- no transfer fees
- 20% average savings on BT landline bills*
- choice of monthly bundles
- keep your existing numbers
- online billing and analysis service
*based on BT's landline published tariffs
leave it to us
You won’t have to deal with your current provider – we’ll do that for you. Let us handle all the details while you focus on your business.
switch with no hassle
There won’t be any interruption to your service. And you can keep your current business telephone numbers and any line features you want.
By having both your landline and mobile contracts with Orange you’ll make savings on a number of levels thanks to our transparent pricing.
make life easier
Things like billing and support are so much more convenient when you’ve got one provider handling your mobile and landline accounts.
It's so easy to move to Orange Landline for Business, you won't even notice it happening. We've made it completely hassle-free and cost effective too.
- there won't be any interruption to your service and no disruption to your business, so you can carry on with work as usual
- no transfer fees for switching means cost isn't a concern
- we'll stay in contact all through the process so you always know what's going on
- we'll deal with your current provider so you don't have to
- our dedicated customer service team will give you peace of mind and reassurance
- a 20% average saving on BT's landline published tariffs means making the switch to Orange Landline for Business is a cost-effective choice
- our pricing is familiar, simple and clear, with pence per minute rated pricing, per second billing and a choice of monthly bundles
- we offer highly competitive rates between Orange landline and any Orange mobile numbers, and even better rates when you call between your Orange landline and your other Orange mobiles
- we offer a long-term commitment to offer best value for business in the landline market
- keep the features you want - there's no need to change your current business number, and there's no need for pre-dial access codes, or any investment in new boxes or technology
get set up easily
- Are you an existing Orange customer? All you need to do is contact your account manager or call 158 or 345 from your Orange mobile.
- New to Orange? Just call 0800 037 3015 and we'll get you set up in no time
plans and prices
We've worked hard to keep our prices low and very competitive.
To help give you an idea of how much Orange Landline for Business will cost you, take a look at the pricing charts below.
Orange line rental:
|number of lines||cost per line per month|
All active lines contribute to total number of lines.
Active ISDN30 lines will incur an additional charge of £3.50 per line per month.
Standard charges for non-bundle calls:
|your Orange mobile||4p||4p|
Bundle prices for national calls:
Bundle prices for mobile calls: