A secure, web-based platform for all your healthcare SMS communications.
Orange smartnumbers enables organisations to handle calls made to mobile numbers in accordance with specific service needs.
With Orange smartnumbers calls made to individuals or teams need never go unanswered. If an individual is unavailable calls can be automatically delivered to another person or team in the best position to answer.
We've partnered with Resilient Networks plc - the people behind smartnumbers.
- greater efficiency
- control usage and costs
- improved service and enhanced patient or customer access
- no hardware to purchase or maintain
Visit the Orange smartnumbers microsite to find out more or manage your service.
Queries can be handled faster because staff spend less time locating colleagues via the switchboard or personal beepers.
There’s no need for queries to go unanswered: calls are answered or seamlessly forwarded to an appropriate person.
Calls are routed to the most appropriate person, or team of people, with questions answered faster and actions taken sooner.
With a dedicated number to dial, callers are given a more personal service.
A healthcare service that's more efficient and more effective.
- queries can be handled faster because staff spend less time locating colleagues
- staff can set their availability from their phone and administrators can log on from anywhere
- staff can add discrete voice notes to provide background to forwarded messages
- there's no need for queries to go unanswered: all calls can be monitored, so those that aren't picked up can be passed on
- with a dedicated number to dial, callers are given a more personalised service
- routing calls to the most appropriate person can save valuable time, with questions answered faster and actions taken sooner
And there's no extra hardware to purchase or maintain - Orange smartnumbers is embedded in the Orange network.