Discover how our mobile communications solutions have helped transform businesses like yours.
Business Plus terms and conditions
Business Plus and Business Advance general terms and conditions
Business Plus double minutes promotion (8th January 2007 - 31st May 2007)
For customers signing directly with Orange, please click here.
For customers signing through a third party retailer or channel partner, please click here.
1. The Business Advance Package and the Business Plus Package are available to business customers connecting on Line One only.
2. Connection is subject to business and credit status and a 12 month minimum contract.
3. Existing business customers ("Existing Customers") will benefit from a Package where they satisfy these terms and the Our Customers First Terms and Conditions, a copy of which is available at http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/terms
4. Business is classified as a customer who can provide the following:
a) For limited companies we require the company registration number and the VAT number.
b) For charities we require the charity number.
c) For all other businesses we require a copy of a business chequebook, plus an invoice on company headed paper or a business utility bill.
5. If you are a new customer or Existing Customer you must be on either a Business Advance £400, £750, £1000, £1500, £2500, £3500, £5000 & £10000 service plan, or a Business Plus 120, 200, 400, 700, 1000, 2000, 5000, 7500, 10000, 18000, 25000, 35000 or 50000 service plan (each an "Eligible Service Plan") to qualify for either the Business Advance Package or Business Plus Package (for the avoidance of doubt, Existing Customers on Business Advance service plans are not eligible for the Business Plus Package, and vice versa).
If you are an Existing Customer who migrates to an Eligible Service Plan and is entitled to either the Business Advance Package or the Business Plus Package, the relevant Package will be applied to your account from your next bill date (provided that there is at least 10 days before your next bill date, otherwise the changes will apply from the bill date after that).
Migration to an Eligible Service Plan will be subject to the Orange tariff migration policy, which is set out in your Standard Network Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Orange Network Services (see paragraph 10 below).
The following rule applies to changes to your Business Plus or Business Advance Service Plan during your minimum contracted connection period:
- you can move to a higher service plan at any time;
- If your contract with Orange is an OBSCA or OBSMA, then downward changes to your service plan are governed by the terms set out in your agreement;
- If your contract with Orange is not an OBSCA or OBSMA, then, regardless of anything in your terms and conditions which states otherwise (a) you may only change down one service plan step and on one occasion; and (b) that one step down can only occur after half the minimum connection period contracted for that service plan has expired. For example, if you contracted to Business Plus 2000 on a 2 year contract, you can only step down to Business Plus 1000, and you can only do this after you have used the Business Plus 2000 tariff for 12 months.
6. If you migrate to an Eligible Service Plan but do not satisfy these terms and the Our Customers First Terms and Conditions, you will not receive either Package, although you will benefit from the elements described at 7a); 7c); and 8 (for Business Plus customers) or 9 (for Business Advance customers) below.
7. The Business Plus and Business Advance Packages consists of the following benefits:
a) Unlimited calls between your sharers - you won't be charged for calls between users sharing from the same plan on your account within the UK (subject to a fair usage policy*), and calls between sharers will not decrement your inclusive minutes (Business Plus) or value bundle (Business Advance).
*Orange operates a fair usage policy for calls between you and the sharers within your Talkshare group. Orange reserves the right to monitor call duration and the number of calls made between sharers. If, in Orange's reasonable opinion, your usage and/or your sharers' usage is excessive (excessive use is currently classified as over 10,000 minutes per user per month), Orange reserves the right to request that you and/or your sharers reduce your usage and, in the event of continued excessive use, to migrate you and/or some or all of your sharers to an alternative service plan for the remaining term of your contract.
b) Free Insurance (Orange Care) - Orange Care provides free phone insurance and warranty with a replacement phone dispatched within 24 hours of an accepted claim, whilst within the minimum contracted connection period on Business Advance or Business Plus. Once the minimum contracted connection period for a connection has expired, Orange will continue to supply Orange Care at a cost of £5 per month per handset but you are free to cancel this at any time prior to your renewal date of chargeable care. Orange Care is subject to the Orange Business Care Terms from time to time in force, available at www.orange.co.uk/businesscare (or such other URL as Orange may specify) or upon request from Orange. Please read these carefully.
c) Free calls to Answer Phone - Applies to calls made from your Orange mobile phone to your Orange Answer Phone whilst in the UK only. Please note use of the additional features such as Answer Phone Call return will be charged at your standard service plan rates.
d) Best value mid-contract tariff review - Any customers eligible for the proactive mid-contract tariff review will receive notification of the results of that review half way through their contract term. The recommendation within that review will be based on a review against the current inclusive service plan range and will be limited to a single service plan step downwards or unlimited steps upwards.
e) The longer you stay, the greater the savings - Customers signing up to a 18, 24 or 36 month contract are eligible for a 3.5%, 7.5% and 15% discount respectively off their monthly line rental charge. The discount is applied to the monthly subscription only and is not applicable to the sharer fee.
8. The following benefits are only available to new customers or Existing Customers on a Business Plus service plan:
More users, more value - Adding a sharer to your service plan will cost £17.50 (exc VAT) per person per month for all of the Business Plus service plans. This fee is discounted as per the following matrix:
Sharer Fees Sharer Fee** Discount Discount Per sharer fee per month (exc VAT) 1 Sharer £0.00 £17.50 2 to 4 Sharers £0.50 £17.00 5 to 14 Sharers £1.00 £16.50 15 to 29 Sharers £2.00 £15.50 30 to 74 Sharers £3.00 £14.50 75 or more Sharers £4.00 £13.50
** All sharers within a Business Plus talk share charged the fee that corresponds to sharer band
Business Plus Talkshare enables You to share Your inclusive minutes with:
Up to 1 sharer on Business Plus 120
up to 1 sharer on Business Plus 200
up to 3 sharers on Business Plus 400
up to 9 sharers on Business Plus 700 and 1,000
up to 149 sharers on Business Plus 2,000, 5,000 and 7,500
up to 199 sharers on Business Plus 10,000
a minimum of 4 sharers and up to 199 sharers on Business Plus 18,000
a minimum of 9 sharers and up to 249 sharers on Business Plus 25,000
a minimum of 19 sharers and up to 349 sharers on Business Plus 35,000
a minimum of 19 colleagues up to 499 colleagues on Business Plus 50,000
9. The following benefits are only available to new customers or Existing Customers on a Business Advance service plan:
Voice calls to:
Orange Mobiles sharing your Business Advance service plan (when not in the UK)
Answerphone (when not in the UK)
Non geographic and premium rate calls
International direct dial calls
International Roaming calls
MMS (Photo and Video) Messages
Data usage on pay as you use rates
Any additional bundles you purchase (for example an SMS bundle or Data bundle) will not count towards your minimum commitment on Business Advance. Once these bundles are used up, any out of bundle charges will count towards your committed spend on Business Advance.
Business Advance Talkshare - enables you to share your inclusive value with up to 200 colleagues***. Adding a sharer to your service plan will cost £15 (exc VAT) per sharer per month for all of the following Business Advance service plans (up to the maximum number of sharers specified below):
Business Advance £400 2 - 15 Sharers Business Advance £750 2 - 20 Sharers Business Advance £1000 2 - 25 Sharers Business Advance £1500 2 - 40 Sharers Business Advance £2500 2 - 70 Sharers Business Advance £3500 2 - 85 Sharers Business Advance £5000 2 - 125 Sharers Business Advance £10000 2 - 200 Sharers
Additional sharers - By increasing the sharer fee to £20 (exc VAT) per every sharer per month, you can increase the number of sharers connected to the same Business Advance service plan (above the maximum number set out above), provided that there are never more than 200 sharers connected to the same service plan.
***Single subscribers are not eligible to connect to a Business Advance service plan
10. Service is subject to Orange's "Standard Network Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Orange Network Services" which are stated (as appropriate) in your
- Customer Information Form - Business/Small Business CIF, or
- OBSCA / OBSMA; or
If you have not signed any of those contracts then service is subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Orange Network Services, a copy of which can be found at the back of your Orange phone user guide and at http://www.orange.co.uk/terms.html#2.
The Standard Network Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Orange Network Services will prevail where there is any inconsistency with these Business Pus and Business Advance terms and conditions.
11. Orange reserves the right to replace or amend the Business Advance Package or Business Plus Package or these terms and conditions or to withdraw either or both Packages at any time on reasonable notice.
12. References to Orange in these terms and conditions are to Orange Personal Communications Services Limited whose registered office is at St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke Bristol BS32 4QJ.
(LEG11360- v 4.1 15DEC06)