Dual-core A5 chip, 8MP camera, 1080p HD video. And Siri. Talk about amazing.
iPhone 4 for business
With new features like video calling, HD video recording, advanced multitasking and the sharpest phone screen ever, this iPhone changes everything. Again.
And with highly secure corporate email, calendar, contacts and thousands of business apps, it's ready for work.
- FaceTime video calling
- Retina display: the sharpest, highest-resolution phone screen ever
- multitasking: run several apps at the same time
- HD video recording
- 5 megapixel autofocus camera
- Microsoft Office® and PDF attachment viewing
multitasking done right
Means that now, you can run a range of third-party apps — and switch between them instantly — without slowing down the performance of the foreground app or draining the battery unnecessarily.
iPhone 4 makes mobile video calling a reality. With just a tap, you can connect face to face with colleagues — iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi.
built-in HD video
Lets you capture incredible detail – even in low-light settings, thanks to the advanced backside illumination sensor and built-in LED light. So when you need to show colleagues or clients what you’re talking about, you can – in high-definition.
the Retina display
On iPhone 4 is easy on the eyes. In fact, it’s the sharpest, highest-resolution phone screen ever. Which makes text amazingly crisp and images stunningly sharp.
get down to business
- FaceTime: iPhone 4 makes mobile video calling a reality. With just a tap, you can connect face to face with colleagues - iPhone 4 to iPhone 4 over Wi-Fi.
- the Retina display on iPhone 4 is easy on the eyes. In fact, it's the sharpest, highest-resolution phone screen ever. Which makes text amazingly crisp and images stunningly sharp.
- multitasking done right means that now, you can run a range of third-party apps - and switch between them instantly - without slowing down the performance of the foreground app or draining the battery unnecessarily.
- built-in HD video lets you capture incredible detail - even in low-light settings, thanks to the advanced backside illumination sensor and built-in LED light. So when you need to show colleagues or clients what you're talking about, you can - in high-definition.
- internet, email, instant messaging and phone help keep you in touch - and with push emails, you won't have to keep checking for messages.
- the landscape keyboard gives you more room to type on the intelligent software keyboard.
- editing capabilities mean you can cut, copy and paste words and photos, making working on the go a breeze.
- security features include over the-air SSL encryption, hardware encryption and encrypted backups in iTunes. Plus, the iPhone 4 also supports Cisco IPSec VPN and WPA2 Enterprise for secure access to corporate networks.
keep a handle on it all
- the Messages features let you send messages with text, video, photos, audio, locations and contact information. And the chat-style messaging view displays texts like a conversation, so it's easy to pick up where you left off.
- Voice Control recognises your contact names and knows what's on your iPod, so you can make calls and play music by using just the sound of your voice.
- Voice Memos let you capture a memo, meeting or any audio recording on the move - and then send it via SMS or MMS. It works with your built-in iPhone microphone or the microphone on your headset.
- Spotlight Search lets you search across your iPhone, or within Contacts, Mail, Calendar and Notes, so you can find what you're looking for quickly.
- the built-in digital Compass means you'll always know where you're going, and with turn-by-turn directions, you won't get lost.
- take a break on the go
- a widescreen iPod in your pocket means you'll have everything you need to stay entertained when you've got downtime.
- a 5-megapixel camera with built-in LED flash helps you take beautiful, detailed photos. The advanced backside illumination sensor captures great pictures even in low light. And the new front-facing camera makes it easy to take self-portraits.
- Micro SIM Card
- Micro SIM Card adaptor
- user guide
- UK charger
- personal handsfree kit
- SIM eject tool
- dock connector to USB cable
- USB power adapter